ElaProof H is easy to use, hand spreadable elastomer for smaller surfaces and domestic use. It is functionally safe and easy solution as surface coating used for smooth and porous materials (e.g., Leca pore concrete blocks, sheetrock panel, etc.).
TYPICAL USES OF ELAPROOF H
- for extending lifetime of aging roofs
- for sealing ducts and grommets
- for protecting plinths
- for air tightening and radon barrier
- for waterproofing and sealing
- for repairing leaks
- for patching or bridging holes, cracks, etc.
- for preventing corrosion and repairing corrosion damage
- ElaProof is a one component solution, easy and instantly ready to use
- ElaProof can be applied without any difficult protective equipment
- ElaProof maintains its elasticity and does not crack e.g. due to thermal expansion or movement of structures
- ElaProof offers complete uv protection
- ElaProof is a Finnish coating innovation, which can withstand even the most demanding conditions
- ElaProof enables easy and reliable sealing of cracks and holes
- ElaProof is completely safe for people and the environment
- ElaProof has excellent adhesion to most surfaces and building materials
PACKAGE SIZES AND COLOURS
- 1 litre buckets
- 3 litre buckets
- 5 litre buckets
- 15 litre buckets
- 0.3 litre tubes
- Colours: red, black and grey
- Material feature: one-component
- Operating temperature: above +10°C
- Consumption: 1.0 – 1.8 l/m² (depends on the porosity of the surface)
- Water solubility: can be blended with a small amount of water if used in warm conditions
- Drying time (+20°C, 45% RH, 1.5 l/m²): weatherproof 6 – 7 h
- Crack bridging ability (+22°C, thickness 0.6 mm): 10.3 mm
- Water vapor permeation coefficient (breathability): 7.21 x 10-14kg/(m • s • Pa)
- Water vapor permeation: 18 g / m²/ day
- Temperature resistance: -30°C – +150°C
- Water resistance (UV, thermal and moisture resistance): excellent
APPLYING ELAPROOF H, please follow the instructions!
- ELAPROOF REINFORCEMENT FABRIC: Reinforcement fabric tape for sealing and reinforcing corners, angles and lead-throughs as well as for patching holes in substrates to be coated.
- ELAPROOF PRIMER: A primer for the pre-treatment of porous surfaces both indoors and outdoors. Seals the small pores in the substrate to be coated and improves the adhesion of ElaProof. Especially recommended for concrete and other porous surfaces.