ElaProof H – easy to use protective elastic coating for outdoor use
ElaProof H is a ready-to-use one-component hand-applied elastomer (rubber-like mass) suitable for most surfaces in exterior structures. It provides a long-lasting and waterproof protective layer for most building materials, such as sheet metal, felt, brick and mineral roofs, concrete, wood and lightweight gravel blocks.
ElaProof H – advantages
- One component solution, easy and instantly ready to use
- Maintains its elasticity and does not crack e.g. due to thermal expansion or movement of structures
- Offers complete UV protection
- A Finnish coating innovation, which can withstand even the most demanding conditions
- Enables easy and reliable sealing of cracks and holes
- Completely safe for people and the environment
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces and building materials
- ElaProof is the most multipurpose elastic protective coating and sealing mass on the market
ElaProof H is suitable e.g.:
- Extending lifetime of aging roofs
- Sealing ducts and grommets
- Protecting plinths
- Air tightening and radon barrier
- Waterproofing and sealing
- Repairing leaks
- Patching or bridging holes, cracks, etc.
- Preventing corrosion and repairing corrosion damage
PACKAGE SIZES AND COLOURS
- 1, 5 and 15 litre buckets
- Colours: red, black and grey
Download ElaProof information
Renovation and waterproofing of plinths by using ElaProof
- Material feature: one-component
- Operating temperature: above +10°C
- Consumption: 1.0 – 1.8 l/m² (depends on the porosity of the surface)
- Water solubility: can be blended with a small amount of water if used in warm conditions
- Drying time (+20°C, 45% RH, 1.5 l/m²): weatherproof 6 – 7 h
- Crack bridging ability (+22°C, thickness 0.6 mm): 10.3 mm
- Water vapor permeation coefficient (breathability): 7.21 x 10-14kg/(m • s • Pa)
- Water vapor permeation: 18 g / m²/ day
- Temperature resistance: -30°C – +150°C
- Water resistance (UV, thermal and moisture resistance): excellent
APPLYING ELAPROOF H, please follow the instructions!
- ELAPROOF BASE FABRIC: Base fabric for sealing and reinforcing corners, angles and lead-throughs as well as for patching holes in substrates to be coated.
- ELAPROOF PRIMER: A primer for the pre-treatment of porous surfaces both indoors and outdoors. Seals the small pores in the substrate to be coated and improves the adhesion of ElaProof. Especially recommended for concrete and other porous surfaces.