Elaproof H for outdoor use
41,11 € – 376,01 €
Easy-to-use protective coating for outdoor use
ElaProof H is a ready-to-use one-component hand-applied elastomer suitable for most surfaces in exterior structures. It provides a long-lasting and waterproof protective layer for most building materials, such as sheet metal and felt roofs, wood, concrete and lightweight gravel blocks. The applications of ElaProof H are e.g. roofing, patching and refurbishment, and protection of plinths and external structures. It is also ideal for rehabilitating rainwater systems and sealing penetrations and joints.
5 good reasons to choose ElaProof H!
• Economical one-component product
• Isocyanate- and solvent-free – safe for environment and people
• The best crack bridging ability on the market – over10 mm!
• Resistant to water and frost – can also be applied to wet surfaces
• CE markings: EN 1504-2 and EN 13813
ElaProof H is listed in the Nordic Ecolabelling construction product database and can be used in Swan-labeled buildings.
Safe for users and the environment!
Patented ElaProof Technology