The patented ElaProof technology is tested in the demanding weather conditions of Finland!
Easy-to-use one-component ElaProof creates an elastic waterproof protective layer for most construction surfaces. Typical uses of the ElaProof coating include, for example, anticorrosion protection, repair of roofs and structures, waterproofing of plinths and socle walls, waterproofing bathrooms and sanitary cabins, sealing of ducts, grommets and concrete ponds, as well as controlling water flows and stopping rust.
Did you know that ElaProof…
- Forms an extremely durable, elastic, breathing, waterproof coating in the desired thickness on different surfaces
- Can be sprayed or painted onto porous, reticulate or fibrous materials (such as Leca pore concrete blocks, sheetrock panel surfaces, filter or reinforcing fabrics and mineral wool)
- Connects different solids permanently
- Adheres to all surfaces in the construction industry – both wet and dry
- Fills and seals cracks or holes (crack bridging approx. 10 mm 0.6 mm thick layer)
- Can be laminated with various porous, reticulate or fibrous materials
- Dries quickly – touch dry 3 – 4 h (+20°C, 45% RH, 1,5 l/m2)
- Can be painted, laminated or coated with a wide range of materials
- Ecological and safe for the user and the environment
- ElaProof is the most multipurpose elastic protective coating and sealing mass on the market
ElaProof is durable!
A variety of tests and user experiences have been gathered since 2005. ElaProof is ideal for long-lasting and protective coating of various building materials. Its properties are at their best in the demanding weather conditions of Finland. Based on several years of experience and extensive testing, we know that ElaProof
- retains its elasticity and sealing capacity decades
- stops the progress of erosion and corrosion in the components
- resists excellent weather and many chemicals
- combines different materials in a sustainable way