ElaProof Indoor is designed for indoor air sealing and radon protection
ElaProof Indoor is a ready-to-use one-component water-based coating for indoor air sealing and protection against radon. The unique elasticity and excellent adhesion of the product on various surfaces ensure safe and secure sealing. ElaProof Indoor keeps joints tight when buildings and structures shrink and expand. In indoor premises, the product dries fast while forming an airtight film – enabling you to proceed to the next work stage without waiting. ElaProof Indoor is listed in the Nordic Ecolabelling construction product database and can be used in Swan-labeled buildings.
10 good reasons to seal with ElaProof Indoor!
- One product for indoor air sealing and radon protection
- Elastic coating and sealing compound for most building materials
- M1-emission class and Emicode EC 1
- The best crack bridging ability on the market – 13,9 mm!
- Resistant to water and frost, can also be applied to wet substrates
- Quick and easy installation – available as hand and spray mass
- Finnish quality product
- An economical 1-component product
- Excellent adhesion to almost all building materials
- The product is free of isocyanate and solvent-free and has a neutral pH – does not require special protective equipment
FOR HEALTHY INDOOR AIR
It is vital to ensure clean and healthy indoor air both in new constructions and renovation. Sealing joints and air leaks and protecting against radon often prove to be the most critical aspects of structural maintenance. ElaProof Indoor has been granted the Finnish M1 emissions certificate. M1 certifies that it belongs to a group of construction materials which are with the smallest amount of emissions. ElaProof Indoor has also been awarded the pan-European certificate of products designed for indoor use – Emicode EC 1 and it bears the CE marking. Proper working methods and careful application in combination with the best building products ensure the best results.
Download ElaProof Indoor information:
• PRODUCT CARD – ElaProof Indoor
SPECIFICATIONS (WET PRODUCT) • STANDARD/METHOD
- Binding agent: waterborne polymer dispersion
- Colours: black, grey and white – can be painted over*)
- The product is CE marked as a construction product in accordance with the harmonized product standards EN 13813 and EN 1504-2
- Products: hand spreadable elastomer, sprayable elastomer
- Adhesion to base materials: all construction materials, e.g. all concrete based, metal, aluminium, construction plates, glass, wowen materials
- Dry matter content: 64 ± 1 % • ISO 3251:2008
- Acidity (pH): 7-8
- Recommended dry film thickness:
- Air sealing min. 0,5 mm
- Radon barrier min. 0,8 mm
- Operating temperature: over +10°C
- Drying time: (+20°C, 50% RH, 1,0 l/m2) 3 – 4 h (depending on the substrate)
- Adhesion strength: 1-4 N/mm2 (depending on the substrate) • EN 1542:1999, EN ISO 4624
- Elongation at break: 1135 % • ISO 527-1:1993
- Wear resistance: <3000 mg • EN ISO 5470-1 (Taber wear test)
- Impact resistance: class I • EN ISO 6272-1
- Crack bridging ability:
- 13,9 mm (+22°C, 50% RH, thickness 0,6 mm) • EN 1062-7, method A applying, class A5
- Tear strength: 9,3 ± 1,3 MPa/m² • ISO 527-1:1993
- Water vapor permeation: δ, kg/(m·s·Pa) 1,05·10-13 • EN 12572
- Diffusion resistance, Sd-value: 0,56 • EN 12572
- Fire class: C-s1,d0 • EN 13501-1
- Water permeability: 0.03 kg / m2h, meets class W3 low water permeability • SFS EN 1062-3
- Air tightness: tight • Vahanen Ltd., 2018
- Radon tightness: tight • SP Method 3873, RISE, Sweden, 2017
- Emission classes:
- M1 – smallest amount of emissions • Eurofins, Denmark, 2019
- Emicode EC1 – very low emissions • Eurofins, Denmark, 2019
- Storage time: min. 12 months (see package for manufacturing date)
- Storage: Product must not freeze. Protect for direct sunlight.
*) Can be painted over with most water-based, breathable and elastic paints.
- INDOOR AIR SEALING: Blocking of air leaks and sealing of joints and lead-throughs at connections of different structures
- PROTECTION AGAINST RADON: Radon sealing in floors, plinths, under-structures and basement structures supported on the ground, and jointing the structures
PACKAGE SIZES AND COLOURS
- 5 and 15 litre buckets – white and grey
- 160 litre barrels for professional spraying – white, black and grey
- Pls.Note! ElaProof Indoor S is made-to-order product! Delivery time approx. 2 weeks or by agreement.
- ELAPROOF BASE FABRIC: Base fabric tape for sealing and reinforcing corners, angles and lead-throughs as well as for patching holes in substrates to be coated.
- ELAPROOF PRIMER: A primer for the pre-treatment of porous surfaces both indoors and outdoors. Seals the small pores in the substrate to be coated and improves the adhesion of ElaProof. Especially recommended for concrete and other porous surfaces.
Did you know that ElaProof is completely isocyanate-free!
Raw materials containing isocyanates are widely used in industry. Exposure to respiratory isocyanates may occur in the handling of these raw materials and in the manufacture or processing of polyurethane products and other nitrogenous plastics and resins. Isocyanates are a major group of compounds that cause work-related asthma.