ElaProof S – FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
Sprayable elastomer for large surfaces
Cost-effective, durable and long-lasting solution
- for waterproofing and damp proofing, also as a seal in buildings and structures (damp rooms, roofs, plinths, foundations, inner courtyards, basins, Leca pore concrete blocks, sheetrock surfaces, filter or reinforcing fabrics and mineral wool)
- strengthening of water channels
- to stop progressive erosion and corrosion in components
- can be applied very well to damp and dry surfaces – no prior drying is necessary
- can be sprayed on surfaces in all positions
- dries very quickly
- can be sprayed in different thicknesses
- the coated surface
- breathes – allows water vapor through but no liquids
- is elastic – bridges cracks and adheres to the base material without tearing
- has no joints
- is not slippery, even in the rain
- can be laminated or coated with a wide range of materials
- The ElaProof coating is
- Long lasting
- Is environmentally, solvent free and contains no toxins that would be harmful to humans, nature or building structures
ElaProof S – Spraying
- The surface is washed with a high pressure cleaner prior to spraying to remove the eroded and soiled layers.
- ElaProof S is sprayed with a high pressure of 300 – 400 bar.
- The best surface quality is achieved at a distance of less than 6 m.
- We recommend to carry out the spraying with the Jaguar 75-150 high pressure piston pump together with the Kaeser M26 mobile compressor.
- Build Care Ltd. organizes training courses to ensure a flawless, durable and high-quality coating quality.
Spraying of ElaProof-S on the roof structures